Well ..after a spring like winter , the real spring is finally here. But why is it now colder and freaking snowing ....
Something is wrong , everywhere in the world country's that usually aren't getting snow are getting HUGE amounts and us ....Montreal Canada who are used to getting -40 degree winters with windshield factors of -30 got Nothing, Niet, Nada , rien this year.
I had decided to give my parents a gift of snow removal so that my dad wouldn' have to take the snow blower out or shovel..... the guys came 7 times since November 1st !
So to be fair with my money , i'm hopping next year the guy will charge me the same amount but will come 25 times !!!!!!
I'm saying that but i don't like the cold , i don't like the snow storms , i just like snow on christmas and new years so why am I complaining? cause everyone likes to complain about something !
Have a terrific Spring , enjoy the nice weather, the smiles and nature ! and don't forget
IT'S SPRING CLEANING TIME .....ARRRGGHHHHHHH

