Last week i was waiting for the bus for about 5 minutes and suddenly this girl walks out of her apparetment building and as the bus comes she goes right in ,in front of me , as if i wasn't there !
Hey i'm wearing a white coat - you can spot me from a mile away i look like the Pillsbury dought boy !!!!
she sits and sips her coffee but I was thought that first one in line goes first ...what is this ? is it only me ?
Then a few stops later this young girl, with her son walks in. She has a backpack, her kid has one, she has to seat him down and then I see in her hands a freaking plate with toast on it ......#?@%&@$%&@$
With everything you have to bring can't you put the toast in a zipploc ? Geeez people are weird. I don't know if it's me ...maybe but geeezzzz

