Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 69 - The things I've done already to make my life meaningful

Yesterday i posted the things i would like to do before i die , well after looking back at my life there are a few things i've done that I can say i'm pretty proud of.



1- Get a tattoo ( I have 3 now )

2- Watch a Moonbow

3- Meet the Dalai Lama

4- Rescue a pet from the SPCA

5- Fall in love

6- Start a diet and stick to it for more then a month

7- Seek help when needed

8- Be a good friend

9- Learn how to cook

10- I have met and shook hands with Buzz Aldrin

11- Went on a road trip with a friend in the US

12- Visited Graceland

13- Listened to jazz and blues music in Memphis

14- Run my own company

15- Develop a film in a dark room

16- Talk on the phone with Corey Hart

17- Go shopping in NY

18- Visit Vancouver Island

19- Cook a 3 course meal for a chef at the Pacific culinary institute

20- Organize and attend my 20th high school reunion

21- Witness a change of century

22- Meet the love of my life on the Internet

23- Every year volunteer in the community

24- Take singing lessons

25- Play a major role in a school play




I have much more things that are meaningful to me and i could go on and on but i'll keep it short not to bore you !

Thanks for reading