Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 122 - Happy Fathers day !





Father's Day is a day honouring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in 55 countries and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honouring mothers. It is a widely known celebration.
For you DAD, a little something from me to you....
Where do I begin to even scratch the surface of the impact you've had on my life. Dad, even in the midst of my successes, my problems (and there have been many) and my shortcomings, you have always accepted me as I am. I am in awe of your strength, your integrity, and your painful endurance you deal with daily. I only ask God to keep you safe and pain-free for many, many years. You are the biggest source of my strength, I hope that I can somehow, someway come close to having your strength, your faith, your boldness and your wisdom to endure all! I am extremely blessed to have the presence of a beautiful, wonderful, loving father!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!
I Love You, Enjoy your day!!!
And to my boyfriend, ( whose daughter hasn’t called yet and she better soon) I wish you a great father’s day – your presence and determination to help out your daughter and put her on the right path made me discover another part of this great man you are.
Love you xxx