Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 192 - This is discusting !


  When i started my blog i told you it would be about my everyday life and i have a BIG problem now and if anyone who reads this has the solution to my problem . 

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

I have noticed recently that the skin on the soles of my feet has started peeling. It's like the skin of a snake shedding? 

I don't know what it is, but think it could be that my feet are getting sweaty in shoes and the skin is becoming soft and breaking away? 

I know it is not athletes foot as it is not itchy or sore. I have tried rubbing in thick cream  but nothing is working?? 

This is what i have tried so far
1) soaking in Epson salt - not working
2) Aloe base cream - not working
3) Oat base cream - not working 
4) Dry sol - recommendation of podiatrist - not working 
5) walking bare foot so that my feet would always be dry - doesn't seem to help ?

ANYONE ?????
(P.S ) I'm sparing you the discusting picture of my feet ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment