Weather is So So today
but there was a beautifull rainbow over downtown Montreal this morning ....NO I didn't take the picture !
but I don't mind - today is clean up day - get rid of it early ! Then the nice days will return and i will be able to enjoy every part of it
but there was a beautifull rainbow over downtown Montreal this morning ....NO I didn't take the picture !
but I don't mind - today is clean up day - get rid of it early ! Then the nice days will return and i will be able to enjoy every part of it
You know that this weather is intentional and i ordered it so that i can do my stuff ;-) wink wink
so vaccuming
washing clothes
bathroom
kitchen
and that is ENOUGH for the day !!!!
i'm tired !






No comments:
Post a Comment