Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 207 - Day 11 of our vacation

Well the sun came out today - the lake was beautiful 



But this pm was not very good and I'm not talking weather wise

It started off ok. It's a beautiful day here and we decided I decided to take my shower outside which is absolutely great. No worries no one can see us. 

Then I went into the hot tub and Pat came to join me. When I got out rinsed myself and put on my long t-shirt and Pat got out and started to rinse himself as i was adding water to the spa. 

I turn around. He's freaking white as a ghost and I just managed to grab him in time as he collapsed and fainted. I was lucky to be able to swirl his 200 pound body so that his head wouldn't hurt the spa stairs! 

Then i turned him on his side while calling his name and I still had the hose close by. I was about to wet my hand with cold water when he came around and said
"what's going on. What are u doing there!"

It lasted maybe 15 sec but anyone that knows me knows that I'm extremally affraid of people that faint. Even if the are on tv!!!!

I took is blood sugar. Everything was good so he must have had a low blood pressure coming out of the spa. I will be monitoring for the next times!!!

But no worries all is back to normal he's taking it easy watching tv now

Surprising that i was very calm through all this but after- like we say in french " sti qu'j'avais la patate qui pompait!!!! Oufff"

Well i guess if we are going to move in 2gether things like that are bound to happen. But not too often please!!!

So no SPA's for a couple of days that is for sure !!!!

And like I said , NO WORRIES - Everything is OK
I'm the one that is more anxious than him - he's a guy and he's fainted before but never with me !!!!!

I  painted this afternoon. and it calmed me down!

P.S Mom DO NOT contact Pat's mom , she has enough to worry about with his father - thanks and Pat is really OK now .

No comments:

Post a Comment