This is my second week on the Smart for life diet
And apparently the second week is always jinxed if you had a good first week. Which I did.
And apparently the second week is always jinxed if you had a good first week. Which I did.
I must say that I went through PMS this week and I got cravings BIG TIME.
I must be carefuel because i tend to drink to much liquids and I tend to retain water so just
before period time .....not a good thing !
I must be carefuel because i tend to drink to much liquids and I tend to retain water so just
before period time .....not a good thing !
So , this weeks results are ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
..
.
1 pound
for a total of 7.2 pounds in 2 weeks
yyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ME !!!!!!!
Still proud - now working on week 3
I'm pretty sure this week will go good

No comments:
Post a Comment