Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 265- Bath and Body Works - i'm in love

Ok I must say it - I'm in love 
In Love with 3 scents from Bath and Body works, They have just opened some stores around Montreal and Chantal from work ( who btw should work there part time, she would be their best sales person) has made me discover my FAVORITE new shower gels , body cream and body mist.

Here are my 3 favorites 


Sweet Pea



Coconut Lime




Dancing waters



All three fragrances are part of their signature collection- in other words - the best seller.

What I find very nice is that you can buy the trial size / travel size which is big enough to try it out to see if you really do like it.

Also , I adore their wallflower collections - which is a high end quality "Glade Plugings" - I do not like the Glades or Fabreeze plugins as they are too expensive and they do not last.
Unlike the Bath and Body works version you can choose your own fragrance, and your style of plugin and they last ... yes they do !

I chose the Fresh Linen it smells clean and fresh in the appartement.

and the price of the wallflowers right now 4 for 20 $ Mix and Match. 




And they have great ones for the holiday season. They are really worth trying out .


Right now you can find a Bath and Body works in Rosemere at Place Rosemere, At Marché Central and in St Bruno.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment