Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 288 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Day 13 of the challenge- I have been MIA from my blog but I will try to post everyday on vacation

Well I will post a band and an artist

For years - BON JOVI knows how to rock my world . They are one of the few bands that stuck together through the years from the 80's bad, big hair rock band to today. Too bad  I won't be able to go see them next year because they give a heck of a good show .



As for my favorite artist , it has to be Michael Bublé - Sings great - Funny as hell - gives a great show ..NO, like he says , he doesn't like to give a show but he would rather throw a party . And a party it is . He's a great performer and long live to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment