Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 29- Feel good movies

Do you have that special "feel good movie" that you would watch over and over and it just makes you smile. Well i have a couple

My all time favorite has always been "the sound of music" - love singing to the songs and it just reminds me that the holidays are near when it's on TV.

Then my second choice would have to be " Mamma Mia!' i just love to dance and sing to that movie - feel good , get the blues out of the way - great movies to watch with your BFF



Then I discoverd last year my favorite "tear gerker" - I know , i know the title says Feel good movies but don't you find it nice once in a while when you are all alone to watch a movie and have a good cry - to me it"s like a breath of fresh air in Spring time and that movie to me is - "P.S I Love you


If you have never seen them- try them out , and let me know
Happy viewing !