Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 73 - Apple vs PC ...I'm sold

I've always been a PC girl for as long as i can remember. I work with a PC at the office and for me it was always the thing to have - 2 years ago i bought my first personal laptop and chose a PC. 


Last Christmas i got an IPod Touch - fell in love , then i started discovering the World of Apple, and WOW , i'm IN LOVE ! i find their product so easy to use and friendly.
Especially that the main perpuse for my personal computer is pictures, movies, blogs and email.

I'm telling you my next computer will be an APPLE IMac

I've already started to make the changes, i bought the Apple Keyboard and the mouse to put on my PC and you knw what it work perfectly , do only features that do not wok are the F13 to F19 cause PC doesn't offer that option !

And of course i will buy the Apple IPAD once it's perfected and on the canadian market

I'M HAPPY :-)