Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 106- Spa day , Shopping and Terrase ...hhuummm life !

 The other day i had a day off and decided to treat myself
First, hair color and cut - you can't really see the cut - I will take better pictures and post them but you can see the hair color.



Pedicure



Manicure



Then shopping

How fun is it to go shopping ?
The other day I went shopping with my friend Anne- Can you beleive we stayed at Winners for 3 hours !!!!
I just bought myself a few things but she went on a real shopping spree , she bought for 750$ ...How fun is that ?
Shoes, clothes, the whole thing.
But i wasn't that much of a spender that night so here are my items


Then we finished it off on a Terrase for supper



What a great day ! can't wait for our next shopping spree Anne :-)

save your money ;-)