While watching Shark tank the other day I discovered Thin Gloss...What is it ?
It's simply a Gloss and I absolutely love mine , I bought the Kiss me I'm single color, which is more of a pink shade ,and you know what ....i think it does really work on the appetite suppression and it makes your lips beautiful , what else can a girl ask for !
| Everything about THINgloss is 100% pure. Why would you put anything else on your lips? THINgloss is unique! It beautifies the beholder from the inside-out. With THINgloss … you will Feel Better Fast! |
What are the Benefits of THIN
gloss?
|
| 1 | Since lip gloss is typically applied three to five times daily, you are taking advantage of the opportunity to deliver consistent benefits throughout the day. |
| 2 | Dual action crave controlling: Hoodia and Kola Nut work to suppress appetite and enhance energy; Vanilla and peppermint aromas are also crave controllers that work through your sense of smell. |
| 3 | Infused with vibrational healing energies, THINgloss utilizes the healing power of aromatherapy to uplift your spirits with peppermint and vanilla scents. |
| 4 | Non-sticky, smoothes on easily for even, sheer color that lasts. |
| 5 | Provides a soothing sensation when applied. |
| 6 | Contains a touch of cinnamon to create a perfect pouty look with fuller, sexier lips. |
| 7 | Contains the well-known natural antioxidant Vitamin E to protect your skin in all weather conditions |
| 8 | Enhances all skin tones by offering two specific colors: “Whole Wheat Hottie” and “Kiss Me, I’m Single”. | | | | | | |
|
|