Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 160 - Oh my ! Allergies you say .....

Yesterday i told you that my allergies had started really bad. So i called the Pharmacist to see if i could take Aerius with my present medication. He said no problem , they mention it's non drowsy but you might feel drowsy - so i took it at night to be able to fall asleep.



Wouldn't you know it that i woke up in the middle of the night with a weird feeling in my mouth , it felt as if the interior of my mouth was burned - you know like when you taste very hot food - and also a bit of my tongue.

Took a swig of water but NEVER thought of going to look at myself in the miror.

Well I can only imagine what I would have looked like at 1am cause at 6 am - My mouth ( both lips) and my eyes ( I didn't have any eyelids anymore) they were puffy as if i had balled all night long !!

I was swollen beyong recognition. So i called the pharmacy - they said to stop everything , take Benadril and try to drink lots of liquid to flush it out of my system.

Spent my day going to the bathroom and resting and THANK GOD !I'm back to Normal- As normal as I can be ;-)

Guess what happened to the Aerius pack? yep in the GARBAGE ....

Pharmacist said i should probably try to find something in the natural product departement.
Will have to shop for that ASAP 

Ouffff i'm glad this episode is over !