Last march I met a very nice young man who came to visit us in Montreal. Jack LOVES hockey, baseball and credit cards and playing bank manager.
Today Jack turns 6 years old - Happy Birthday young man !
Hope you had a wonderful day at school with your friends and at supper with Mémère et Pépère at Swiss Chalet. + A Dairy Queen cake - my favorite- Wish i could have been there to celebrate with you but you were in my thoughts.
I must tell you a very funny story about Jack that i hope i will never forget because that is exactly the kind of moment in life that puts a smile on your face.
Jack and his mom ( Nadine ) went to see Toy Story in 3D not long ago and Jack LOVES 3D and wants a 3D television.
Jack: Mom can we get a 3D tv?
Mom: I don't think so Jack , it costs a lot of money and I don't think I have that kind of money
Jack: Mom you should just switch back to the Scotia Bank ......You are richer than you think ????
BURST OUT LAUGHING !!!!! how sweet and innocent but so true ( that is what the bank says )
Happy Birthday Jack ..Big hugs and kisses, you are a wonderfull young man.
Mommy raised you right :-)
Can't wait to see you again and play ATM with you ;-)
Enjoy !!!
Isa & Patxxxx



No comments:
Post a Comment