Remember i got a gift certificate for my birthday for the Sky Spa ....Well i was able to indulge in a great massage.
I didn't go alone...no no no - Loreta came with me and we shared an "Ensemble" massage- Nothing sensual in that - We were just getting our massages at the same times by 2 different people....Oh yeah ... Let's not forget about these 2 'Masseurs'
When we were waiting for someone to come and get us , all these people were coming out to get their customers. We saw THERESA who looked exactly like a cross between these 2 women.
In my head i'm going "NO WAY " I'm here to relax not to get tortured.
But no it wasn't for us - then this little pakistany man who weights maybe 130 pounds and is 5 foot 2 comes out and sais my name- YES Loreta was laughing at this little guy who was going to massage me ..He tells us "Hold on I will go get my partner......as he comes back with Ulisse....can't say what nationality but he was as tall , as big and as tanned as the other guy..
Now God punished Loreta for laughing at me cause she got the small paki guy and i got the other one.
I"m laughing but we had a very good massage, these people are professionals and the place is absolutely great .
If you have a chance to go , please do
here is the website
and here is the closest pictures I could find of our 2 masseurs !!!
LORETA - i know you are cracking up right now !
And NO they didn't look like that ..,,thank god !!!! :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment