Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 227 - The new Diet starts today





Most of you knew that i was on the Nutrisystem diet since August 2009 and it worked fabulously , but unfortunatly it is very expensive so last May i joined Weight Watchers and I know they say it's not a diet but a way of life and I know i needed a diet because eating chocolate cake and a candy bar for me , I don't associate with loosing weight -


But i must say that if it is to maintain your weight lost, Weight Watchers must be great !


So this summer I was eating regular food, checked the portions and didn't gain any of my weight back but ...MARK MY WORDS... I never felt good physicaly and mentally this summer as I did when i was on a diet !


Yes you heard it right, i was actually anxious to start this morning ....


Somebody take my temparature Am I running a fever ...NO... I just want to loose what is left to loose. I have come some far up to now , loosing 50 pounds that I can NOT stop here...I still want to get rid of all my medications and I WANT TO GO SHOPPING IN REGULAR SIZE STORES....and i'm not that far from that goal...


So today , i started the SMART FOR LIFE diet


What is it ??


Smart For Life programs are weight loss systems based on hunger-controlling food and meal replacements. There are two programs: the at-home program called "Smart For Life Eat Cookies. Lose Weight. It’s that Simple" and the medical program called "Smart for Life Weight Management Centers" which includes doctor supervision.


In both programs patients consume Smart for Life products six times a day with 8 oz of water. Patients eat a dinner consisting of 10-12 oz of proteins and greens.


The calorie intake for the programs ranges from 800-1200 calories per day.


I must say my favortite is the chocolate chip one.


Stay tuned - Every monday I will report my weight loss so that way it's an incentive to stick to it ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment