Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 271 - Another Drugstore discovery

If you're a woman, you're most likely familiar with your own personal cocktail of PMS symptoms. Mine are here NOW and they include grouchiness and extremely painful sharp pains in my legs for up to two weeks before my period, cravings, like the night before I crave Hot Chicken from Benny BBQ - not anywhere else but Benny, try to figure that one out. 

Today , well since saturday  I have been having debilitating cramps in my ovaries as if a watermelon is trying to pass through those tubes, and of course the inability to keep from crying over sentimental commercials and minor news stories.


Walking to work this morning I felt like my legs would just let go and that I would fall- I was dragging my feet all day - I feel I look like shit ( sorry for the bad choice of word) but that sums it all up !

But....drum roll .... Thank you Carol for telling me about ....YES .....Tylenol PMS. They work wonders - After I took my tylenol I started feeling much better - I felt like when I was 13 and I had discoverd Midol. LOL
So from now on ladies - I suggest TYLENOL PMS - The new Happy Pill ;-)




Next mood swing….6 minutes !


I wonder if My boyfriend would take Women's Tylenol what would happen ? Would he grow nipples ? Speak in a high pitch voice ? or actually love to go shopping  :-) and not at Canadian Tires ...LOL

just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment