Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 273- I wish for you

On this US Thanshiving day I decided to send all of you good wishes. As I'm thankful to have you all in my life.

I must say I really do believe it’s better to give than receive. Not that I mind receiving, mind you.


In any case, these are the wishes I would grant to you my friends who read my blog :

Confidence, because nothing is gained if you don’t look the world in the eyes.

Patience, because sometimes we have to wait for people or things.

Graciousness, because being a good host and being a good guest are equally important.

Intelligence, because there’s already enough stupidity in the world.

Wisdom, because “book learning” isn’t all there is.

Joy, even if it’s found only in ordinary things.

Love, everyone should know the security of being loved, and the delight in loving someone else.

You will note that I offered seven wishes, because every designer knows that collections of things should come in odd numbers.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment