Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 276- A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

Day 1 of the challenge 

A picture of myself - decided to go with an older picture from at least 5 or 6 years ago 
I just loved that blond hair



1- I get car sick when I sit in the back of a car
2- I love my '"me time'" once in a while - just being by myself
3- I would love to get married in Vegas
4- If I could, I would eat pasta every day and night 
5- I have 2 cats that I rescued , one from the SPCA , one from a bad ass cat :-)
6- I listen to the music from GLEE allllllll the time 
7- I love jewelery, shoes and purses
8- When I'm pms'ing- I can be a real bitch
9- My heart melts when I see Shemar Moore on TV
10- I love spending times with friends. 
11- I would love to visit Ireland and Toscany
12- I'm afraid of fainting
13- I had hair extensions for a period 1 year and a half
14- I LOVE going shopping in Plattsburg
15- I have a dog named Daphne - A cotton de Tulear

No comments:

Post a Comment