Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 274 - Haven't been on the ball for a few days

I know, I know
I have missed a few days of blogging , I don't know if it's just the fact that there are no real subject or discoveries these days or is t just that I 'm too busy !

Well to sum it up 

Nadine is in the Bahamas - freaking bummer for her ! 



Friday had a wonderful supper with friends from work at Café le Bitoque on Notre Dame street - Good food. good laughs and bring your own wine - What else can you ask for !



Saturday shopping for paint colors - damm it's hard to find exactly what you want without looking awfull- so many things to take into coniderations ! Then a wonderfull supper at mom and dad and what LAUGHS we had - Pat you will never stop making us laugh!



Sunday brunch with my in laws as it was both their birthdays in November - we brought everything over and made brunch .

Tonight - Grey Cup fever Alouette's vs Saskatchewan - GO ALS GO !!!! 


and also - season finally of Occupation double ....ouff 



thank god the new week is starting tomorrow, maybe I can rest a bit . At least until next weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment