(sorry for the upside down picture but i can not seem to reverse it ! )
Good morning all!
Well some of you may know that i started a diet on august 5th 2009 and so far have lost 44 pounds. Yeah to me :-)
Unfortunatly i can not excersice these day due to whatever i have that causes me to lose my balance, be dizzy and nauseous. So Dr's orders, relax, and DO NOT do any physical activities.
I'm not gaining weight and I'm loosing very slowly which i think is still good but I really can't wait to get back out there , into my daily routine and mostly do some excersices !!!!
But one good thing , now i know how to eat right and I found this great recepie (shared by a twitter friend). We tried it and we love it !
Here it is :-)
Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Equal Parts (ie, 1 cup/1 cup/1 cup):
Regular Raw Rolled Oats (oatmeal)
Non Fat Cottage Cheese
Egg whites
Put ingredients into a blender. Blend for about a minute, enough to grind up the oatmeal.
Cook ‘em just like regular pancakes: heat the griddle, pour some mixture in the pan, wait until it looks dry around the edges and is showing bubbles/air pockets in the middle then flip.
Once cooked eat with low fat, low sugar jam or just like that ! yummmm
