Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 3 -THE BACHELOR

Well first of all i want to say that I am really disapointed with "The Bachelor" - I was routing for Ali ,



ALI

Now she's gone and I can not see any of the other 3 women making this show interesting. Apparently this girl Vienna will win - No, No , No not for Jake she's trashy and a daddy's girl !!!!

Vienna

PLEASE BRING BACK ALI !!!! ouffff got that off my shoulder - feel much better now ...LOL

If you want to read about all the inside scoop , i would suggest RealitySteve...he's on the ball with all "The Bachelor" spoiler.

http://realitysteve.com/

Yesterday i told you about being on a diet and loosing 44 pounds well i thought I would show you the progress. Who knows maybe it can inspire one person to start a diet and if it does ....GOOD JOB !

For those wondering , i'm on the Nutrisystem program :-) http://www.nutrisystem.com/jsps_hmr/home/index.jsp

Can't wait to watch Biggest Loser tonight , Stephanie is such an inspiration to me as much as Rebecca and Amanda were in season 8 :-)