Today the bad news will come or maybe not
the news that the governement will , again, make more money with me or not
Well NOT - i'm getting back a little , better in my pocket then in theirs !
I ask myself
Well NOT - i'm getting back a little , better in my pocket then in theirs !
I ask myself
Why is it us , the little middle class people that ALWAYS have to pay ?
I don't get it , there are bad people out there that steal from people, steal their pension, steal their trust in humanity and these guys get off with NOTHING !
But for us, the good citizen that gets up every morning, communtes ( to better environment , takes public trans IN THE END !!!!
I'm sorry but that doesn't go down to well with me.
And that my friend was the frustration part of the day
Have a good day, keep smiling, and don't let the governement bed bugs bite

