Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 167 - Today is MY BIRTHDAY yeahhhhh!!!!!





Yep August 4th , the big day i turn 42 years old .
Not a significant number but i was treated nicely by all .And i learned today that  I , yes ME, have the same birth date as M.President Obama. What an honour that is !

It started with a FREE anything i want and any size of coffee at Starbucks - thanks for sending me the gift card - i took a VENTI MACHIATO CARAMEL - it was like drinking a piece of cake....LOL 




The best part is that since i have tomorrow and friday off and that some people are on vacation this week. I have 3 lunches planned next week and it's all for my Bday !! woooohooo 

LIFE IS GOOD :-)

My boyfriend kept on telling me I was getting a box of nails... for my birthday 


...i knew he was teasing but i got - A gift card for the Skyspa- enough for a days worth of pampering .....WOOOT WOOOT




thanks Honey xxxx I love it and i love you

I am a Happy girl today :-)


Thanks to my coworkers, to my family and to my close friends + all my facebook and twitter friends for the kind wishes :-)