Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 168 Part 1 - After 1 year of Dieting - May I please get the results

Today there will be 2 postings as it is a very special day !

One year later !

August 5th 2009 - was the day i started my diet.
Started with Nutrisystem
Then switched to Weight Watchers.

I must say that i lost more weight on Nutrisystem because i felt as if I really was dieting.
on Weight Watchers it's good but since you can eat everything ( in less quantities) I didn't feel like I was dieting.

but still I did loose some pounds and i'm very happy about it.

I did also cheat at times and i should have exercise more.

But knowing myself if i would have done an ARMY regiment diet , after 2 weeks i would have dropped everything, Now i'm starting my second year and I still have 40 pounds to go before i get to my weight goal.

  • I promise to Eat much better ( STRICK DIET TO COME)
  • Exercise more  

and At Christmas you will get the next update



It takes a lot to write this down and have these numbers out there but you have to face your demons


When i started on August 5th 2009 i was 285 pounds ....YES it's shocking !!!!





and today August 5th, 2010 I am at 229 pounds ....... i lost 56 pounds - i tried so hard to get to 60 pounds lost but damm it ! that one pound i can not shed !!!! LOL





but watch me at Christmas ....i'll be thinner