Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 235- The Social Network

It's tuesday night and what better way to spend it by going to the movies , cheapo night.
Movie started good , fun to see what happened to the "accidental bilionaire".
And to think that this revolutionizing website was only born 7 years ago and we are part of that generation.

Really... Who's NOT on Facebook these days??

Unfortunatly even if the movie seemed and i say seemed very interesting , i was not able to watch it until the end.

I'm actually writting this sitting on a bench outside while Loreta is still watching. But there is one thing...LOL .... I already know the ending.

Oh you are wondering why i'm here?
I still have problems with my eyes and rapid eye movement. And we were in a very very small theater. Couldn't take it. So i got out.

That is when you know you are getting older. Gotta go people are coming out. Must find Loreta.

I'll poke her. ;)

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment