Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 237 - Uh Oh !!!!






Today i went to lunch with my friend Anne. We decided to grab a salad from Laitue & Go from PVM ( Place Ville Marie ) 

I've been there a few times before and it was always very good and most of the people I work with go there so this is WHY i'm posting this ....People be careful.

Well today as I'm eating my "Crevette Croquante" Salad , I'm about half way done when I see this mosquito looking bug crawl out from behind the lettuce. I closed the lid quickly and went to see the the manager of the establishment. 

I said hello I just ordered your salad and there is a little friend in it , I  found a live bug in my food. He said "ah, I can make you another one." with a dumb dah sort of look. I said "no." kinda lost my appetite.  I would like to be fully rembursed , which he did.

Went back to the table to see Anne , who , of course had stopped eating  and the manager came to see us to apologize again. Worst he said he thought that it was probably a bug ( or whatever it was ) that probably fell from the ceiling , as they have an open concept. 

FIX IT !!!!


...that was gross and I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO LAITUE & GO AGAIN !!!!

This is for you all my peeps from work who eat there...be careful 


What you are about to see is totally discusting but i found one of those in my salad !





IT is called a Stinkbug and it attacks fruits and vegetable crops , apparently it's the next invasion after the bed bug....Just FREAKING GREAT !!!!!

Tomorrow i plan on calling the health bureau and reporting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment