And so we did .
Loreta and I left at 9h00am ----Direction Plattsburg
On the agenda
- TJ MAXX
- WALMART
- Lunch at Fiendly's
- K-MART
- TARGET
But let's talk about WALMART- OK ....
People Of Walmart, Some Of You Should Look In The Mirror Before You Walk Out The Door
In most cities across America, Walmart has replaced Main Street as the place people go to do their shopping and mingle with each other. But what is it about Walmart that brings out the—how do I say this delicately?—fashion-challenged freaks. I am talking about people who cover themselves in cheetah-print garb or worse, their pyjamas !!!!!
But they are fascinating in a human train wreck kind of way. You want to avert your eyes, but you can’t stop looking.
Not only the people that shop there are weird but the people that work there are ugly and I must say if i hadn't seen this lady clerk with my own eyes, I would not have beleived Loreta.
I tried to find her later on to take a "discrete" picture but we lost her in the store
BUT.....thanks to the power of internet ... I found her look alike !
This is today's discovery at WALMART in PLATTSBURGH !!!!! Just add a little more blue around the eyes and more red around the lips and voila !





No comments:
Post a Comment